Why We Make It
Get the style and strength to match your Can-Am Maverick X3 with SuperATV’s Billet Aluminum Radius Arms. Your Can-Am X3 likes to play as hard as you do, and its rear radius arms are in serious need of beefing up. You want strength, that's why we make our radius rods with a 1-¼" solid 7075 billet aluminum bar—much stronger than the 1 inch steel on the stock machine. We didn’t stop there—the hexagonal design is a show-stopping head turner that also protects against heavy impacts. Whether you just need upgraded upper arms, lower arms, or all six, we've got you covered with this sick set of radius arms.
The SuperATV Difference - Heims and Helical Inserts
We pulled out all the stops with these radius arms by installing helical inserts in our threads. They work by reinforcing threads with high quality steel. With helical inserts, your heim joints will never strip their threads making these the most securely attached heim joints in the industry.
Our heim joints are beefed up too. We utilize heavy-duty 5/8" x 18 steel joints with precision-made 5/8" steel bushings to ensure smooth operation and long-lasting reliability. We use left-hand and right-hand threads on our heim joints so that you can adjust your camber and toe on the fly, and the hex design is convenient for gripping with a wrench so you can make those adjustments easily. Now you can quit worrying about your suspension and focus on the trail ahead.
Get Your Confidence Back
With extreme strength, style, and reliability comes the ability to ride the way you want. Hit whoops at full throttle, dominate that hill without slowing down, and head full speed into that mud pit without hesitation. With SuperATV’s Radius rods installed on your Maverick X3, you’ll forget you even have a brake pedal.
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Lowers include lowest 2 radius arms with heim joints
- Uppers and lowers include all 6 radius arms with heim joints
- Lower arms can be used with stock upper arms
- Made of 1-1/4" 7075 Aluminum bar
- Utilizes helical inserts for unbreakable threads
- Fully adjustable 5/8" x 18 heim joints with 5/8" steel bushing Hexagonal design for strength and style
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty*